Tuesday, November 1, 2011

etsy SCORE!

Hello, I am Micah Leigh and I am an Etsy-aholic.  Yap.  Tis true. (Pinterest-aholic post coming soon) 
You can find the BEST stuff on there. For those of you in the dark, Etsy is an online world of handmade goodies and supplies to make them.  yes, there are some left in the world who have not been properly introduced.  Go there.  wait, not yet...

 All those so called 'wasted' hours spent mindlessly scanning and window shopping finally paid off.  Much to the dismay of my co-workers who were seemingly let down when I ripped open the package at work,(for some reason,they think I'm a little wierd), THIS TREASURE is what I...(eh-hem) acquired
  It's a printer set from 1932!  Holy grail of vintage stamp crafty goodness.  You would've thought I was a 5 year old waiting on the prophesied coming of Santa on Christmas Eve while it was in route from Etsy to me.
I can't imagine how Lisa (seller)was able to let this go??? :) but she sure is a gem for allowing me the honors. 
This museum quality piece will be on display at the studio from Oct.31 till whenever.  Come see it for yourself! 
no, really.  I'm serious!

happy day! 

1 comment:

Dea said...

You did score!! Love it, love it, love it.