Sunday, May 22, 2011

School's Out for Summer... (almost)

I am always ready for the kids to have a break from the routine and pressure of school. 

(I have NO doubt they feel the same way)

Ahhh, the last full week of school.  Piano recitals, awards assemblies, and camp preparations.  All the hubbub reminds me of the holidays... hopefully we'll keep it all straight for once!



That means I have 2 more Monday studio days before school is out (so I'd better get crackin').
"Family portraits" on 6x6 squares.  Just a couple more peeps and 
1 border collie to make this a complete set.
  
Peace out
happy day!
 

5 comments:

NatashaMay said...

Oh, I love your family portraits. I was just thinking of doing them yesterday. I might continue thinking in that direction. :)

Mary C. Nasser said...

Your portraits are absolutely FABULOUS!!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Roll on summer, yeah!
Our kids in the uk don't break up until mid July. They do have the next week off though!
Have a wonderful time!
Hugs!
Julie

Julie-ann Bowden said...

Your faces are so adorable and the middle one, wow! I can see why you picked it for your advatar picture!

Theresa said...

Popped in to say I hope your having a good summer so far! Let me know when your posting your art again.
Happy creative summer. Theresa