Monday, March 21, 2011

inspiration location


we've been selling our art here for 1 year now.  it has been an amazing experience for me.  second saturday studio was a gallery of sorts but it is now......actually a working studio.  friends Kelly, Patricia, Cherie and I come here like it's holiday island or something. the studio is right up there as one of my top happy places for sure.
i'm super excited to have extra time this week (spring break) to spend getting my hands all painty and dirty and hopefully have a few friends drop in during the process.  the cherry on top of this highly anticipated week: Mindy is coming for the blossom tinkerings workshop we are hosting on friday! gonna be a goood time!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Micah! It looks like great fun! I stopped by Saturday and got to look around. I really wish I lived closer so I could join in. But you have a fun this week during spring break!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

it looks like such a wonderful place!

JOSÉ ROBERTO MINUCELLI said...

Hi Micah!
I loved their work, are very creative and very original.
Visit my blog.
Greetings from Brazil.
Roberto