Sunday, October 17, 2010

Craft Night Out: Burlap

Friday night was Craft Night Out!  I knew the project was going to be some kind of burlap painting, the rest was a surprise.  Our friend Cheryl led the project (which was great considering she’s the art expert of the group!)  I instantly fell in love with the texture that appeared when the paint was applied.  This was not at all like the example, which was FaBuLouS, but my brain just went another direction. 

I always look forward to our little group getting together to create and play like kids!  Hmmm…. what to do next….

3 comments:

Jemellia said...

Ooh, I love it!

Pat said...

Well now, isn't this cute!!! And, burlap of all things. I just happen to have some up on the top shelf in the studio...hmmmm. Everything you do is so darn cute....so glad you are enjoying your 'craft group.' See you soon, pat

Shona Cole said...

Micah, thank you for your sweet note today. I really appreciate it. Your art is lovely, feminine and lyrical, glad I got to stop by.
all the best
Shona