Friday, October 1, 2010

6th Grade Project #2: Color Project



When Miss Priss came home and announced her next project I was ALL GIDDY!!  She said it was going to be a color project. She chose Lime Green.  My wheels were silently turning but I wanted to encourage her to get that storm brewing in her own imagination.
She was required to have 4 magazine clippings, the definition of the color, a 3d object and a good example of lime green.
Here comes the fun part:

Sewing!!               
Lime Green is represented by cutting out triangles of lime green fabric.  Next,  stamp letters onto the triangles.  Pin the fabric onto ribbon or seam binding.  Sew away!  (This was her first time to sew but she took to it like an old pro!) …    *pride* :) 
Then attach the pennant banner onto the poster with hot glue.  Easy breazy!
I think she did a fabulous job, don’t you? 
Happy Day!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Well, once again....the girl has impressed me! And, sewing too...a girl after my own heart. Give her a big hug and tell her I am proud!! pat

Julie's (Joyful Joe)blog log said...

Mini shabby chic homework creation. Isn't lime green awesome!
Loved the flags and your daughter loked so happy with her finished look. The classroom is going to looka amazing with everyones art!
So lovely to hear from you, thank you so much for popping in and leaving me a lovely message!
Here's to a great and awesome week!
Yeah!
Loads of love!

Julie