Friday, January 8, 2010

Your Prayers for Debi


"God loves you and me; and He hears our prayers and I am living proof of those prayers." -Deb Knight

Please meet my good friend Debi.  She is beginning The Fight.  I mean the 'big bad major fight for your life' kind of fight.  She has Myelodysplastic Syndrome, MDS for short, formerly known as preleukemia.  She is already a survivor, kicked the big "C" a few years ago.  
She has such a huge place in my heart.  Debi is my "go to" gal.  I can think of about 3 women in my life that I seek out for that good wise counsel and she is one of them.  She is so very kind and a blessing in each life she comes in contact with.  
Monday she will be leaving for the 5 month (at least) journey of her life at MD Anderson in Houston.  She has started a blog of this journey and my prayer is that through this journal she will be connected with prayers of strength, courage and healing. 
Please Please, go and follow her, give her some of that love, prayer and support that you folks are all so great at.  

thanks! 


Photobucket

7 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

My prayers are with Debi. You know wonderful people not by meeting them, but by the beautiful words their friends speak about them.

Thank you for letting us meet Debi through you and for giving us the chance to pray for her. May God continue to give her strength and give her body complete healing. ~LaurieAnna

Mary Wadsworth said...

I will cover you and your dear friend Debi in prayer.

Love, hugs and blessings:)
Mary

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh my, what a struggle ahead. I will keep her in my prayers.

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Your dear friend, Debi will be in my prayers! Thanks so much for telling us about her.
Much love and strength to you both♥

noodle and lou said...

oooh she has such a sweet smile...you can tell what a wonderful friend she must be just by looking at her. thanks for sharing her story with us micah!

many xox...jenn

a mermaids purse said...

woweee love all ur creations! beautiful talent you have ;0)xx
my sweetest wishes go out to ur dear friend- an angel will guide her through and best wishes will make her strong xxxx

the wild raspberry said...

many prayers that the trip is successful~
chasity