Saturday, January 2, 2010

  I brainstormed up this little fancy,
feeling the urge to paint a little something, sew a little something (easy...beginner easy).  I grabbed up the felted wool from the sweaters that leaped into my hands at Goodwill to incorporate into the project.  Oh, when you are having creativity "brain freeze"  try thinking of a friend who has a birthday coming up.  My little 'elf' cousin Vandi is turning 4 this month and she needs a cute little toothfairy pillow.  Wa-laa.  Project complete!  hmmmmm.... What to do next???


2 comments:

icandy... said...

They turned out so wonderful, Micah!!
Happy New Year to you and yours!
oxox
Christina

Jeanne said...

Micah, these tooth fairy pillows are so sweet. Love Goodwill...I get all my sweaters to felt there too!
Happy New Year!
xo
jeanne