My list could go on into the eternal abyss but I have a short attention span and spend too much time multitasking while posting so I'll just touch on the current cream of the crop: (in random order, because that's how my mind works)
I am thankful:
1. To live in a country where freedom still abounds.
2. To have protectors of my freedom... in military and ministry
3. For the continued gift of my children and the many blessings I receive from them.
4. For a husband who has had to prove his steadfast commitment and love me in spite of myself. (and is a quite excellent papa... and Elmer Fudd in the flesh)
5. That the good Lord answers prayers. In His time; always the best for little ole impatient me.
6. That He is always there, and when I see Him, reach out toHim in real faith, my days flow smoother.
7. For parents who have worked so hard for so long and are finally getting the reward of retirement.
8. For retired parents who love their grandkids : )
9. For this new season in my life. More play less work... cool
10.For being 40 with healthy eyes and ears, sanity (at least 10 days or so out of the month), and growing wisdom.
"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His steadfast love endures forever!" Psalm 118:1