Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Award!


I love my blogger friends! Michelle from "Down Under" in Australia gave me this sweet award.  Thanks Michelle!!!
Along with this award I am listing 7 things about myself and passing this award to 7 other well deserving bloggers.  Here goes:

1.  I drink A LOT of coffee.  6 or 7 cups a day, on into the night
2.  When I was a kid I journeyed through the Childcraft Encyclopedia "Make and Do"... #11(1974 version) at least 20 times.  That book sparked my interest in all things artsy craftsy.  Mom, if you're reading this, I would kill for that book.  (Christmas is a comin...)
3.  I sing in my church choir.  second suprano.  Did I spell that right?  Where's the spell check on this thing?
4.  I LOVE Zumba!!
5.  I work a lot... and I really love it, still!
6.  I'll be married 20 years in January to a handsome young stud.
7.  I have eaten sprouted almonds every single day for the last 2 years.

AND... here are 7great blog people that conspire to inspire me:

Kimberly at Soggy Dog
Amanda at Maygreen Fairies
Shonna at Twisted Figures
Christina at icandy

Have a great day!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Mary Wadsworth said...

Aw, you sweetie thanks so much, this is my very first blog award I am so honored:)

Happy early Anniversary 20 years is something to celebrate! congratulations:)

Shonna said...

Thanks for the award! I have to see if I can come up with 7 things about myself...hmmm. Happy Anniversary; 20 years is a real milestone!!

Michelle Eaton said...

You are so sweet!

Loved reading the 7 things about you. WOW! 20 years! That is GREAT! I am trying to cut back on my coffee intake, why does it have to be so darn good!? lol

icandy... said...

Thanks Micah, sweet! Hmmm, I'm not sure if I'm really that exciting! HA! I'll give it a whirl!
Hugs,
Christina

MaygreenFairies said...

Thank you so much for this award, I'll post it up in the next couple of days. Hugs, Mandy x

The Accidental Artist said...

Thank You Thank you for the sweet award!!!
So thats your secret to 20 years of marriage - sprouted almonds... I will have to try that! :)
Thanks again! :) xoxox - Kim

Soggy Dog Studios said...

ooops that last comment was from me -Kim at Soggy Dog Studios.... I was accidentally signed in to my friend's blog Krista - the accidental artist.... :) xoxox- Kim

Lois0607 said...

Hi - I am visitng from the
Cloth and Doll Workshop. I love your blog and it is nice to see the award you just won. very nice.

Sophia said...

Congrats on your award. So glad I stumbled across your blog! :)

Heather said...

Please stop by my party and giveaway!

http://littlebearries.blogspot.com/2009/10/come-in-come-in.html