Saturday, September 26, 2009

Greetings Fall


My very favorite season happens to be Fall.  There may be several reasons.   Holidays are right around the corner.  Maybe it's the memory triggers such as football games and bonfires; Reminiscence of my youth.    When I start to notice the pallette of colors change from bright greens and primarys to vibrant oranges, reds and browns, my heart starts skipping beats!  Floating, spinning colors gently wind round dotting the ground with rich texture.  God's divine inspiration.  The earth is His canvas.  He owns the copyright on the most amazing design and exqusite work of art! 

(The above creation is a beeswax collage on 6x6 aqua board.... fun!!)

Photobucket

4 comments:

sanda reynolds Mullingar,Ireland said...

WOW, what a GORGEOUS canvas!!! It's simply beautiful! I love it and enjoyed very much reading your post as well! I now follow your blog,
Hugs, Sanda xx

Michelle Eaton said...

I LOVE that painting!

Being in tropical Queensland we don't get the colour changes like you guys do. Things stay pretty much green all year round up here.

Little Pink Studio said...

Your artwork is so lovely! You're very talented!
Cerri xo

Deidra said...

Fun! I love this!