Monday, August 10, 2009

SURPRISE!!


(My Aunt Joy and I who happen to share the same year of birth... just 2 months apart!)

I was hoping to close out my 39 short years on this earth by just quietly sneaking by but
there are those who just can't let it slide. You know the ones...like my unassuming, yet devious and conniving Aunt Patti. Who came from Texas for a visit and produced a little motion picture that I must say, wins an award in my book!



She and other dear one's put on a little breakfast shin-dig to surprise my aunt Joy and I. We thought we were having one of my grandfather's 'family meetings' but noooo... instead we were welcomed with black garb, gloves and doilies for our heads. Lovely... (I think we were both a little relieved not to be having a family meeting though, so we gladly wore the garb : ) no offense, Daddy Jim.

All in all it was just the best surprise and the smile never wore off my face all day. I am so blessed to have such a sweet family! Thanks to you all!! (I'll be 40 next year too)
Love you all, AND HAPPY 4-0 JOY!!
Micah

(more art coming soon...)


2 comments:

Deidra said...

Oh wow! Happy birthday! I so love surprises! Yours sounds like a blats!

Michelle Eaton said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day :)