Monday, August 10, 2009

Catching Up!!

Boy do I have some serious catching up to do!! I've been away on a fantastic vacation with my family and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!
I want to mention Tom and Amy Gutow at the Castine Inn in Castine, Maine. We stayed at their historical bed a breakfast and were not disappointed! Tom is a highly experienced chef and the proof was in the pudding.... and the cranberry scones, and organic chicken sausage too. Thanks for helping make our stay memorable. Great place! (He also ships the sausage, check it out)


Much appreciation goes to MICHELLE... I won the most awesome prize from her!! I am so proud to have received this PrEcIoUs little 'happy' all the way from her hands in Australia. What a treasure!! Thank You so much Michelle, I will fancy it always!


AND... MYSTELE...I am SO proud to have your art displayed for all the world to see! I am thrilled with my book and original cover made by her. Seeing her personality right there in a piece of art made by that sweet soul makes my heart smile!

3 comments:

mystele said...

thank you, micah, and happy birthday, too!

Michelle Eaton said...

I'm glad you like the magnet Micah :)

Sounds like you have been having a great break.

Elaine said...

I love Mystele work. I have one too!! so excited!!