Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


This is my dad. The one who was blessed with the daunting task of raising ME! Boy did he have his work cut out! Started out 40 years ago as a young guy with a young wife and a new baby girl. Two boys and a few years later came the mother of all challenges.... how to deal with a daughter who had been altered by some alien being from another solar system. Wow! Kudos dad!! He got me through it alive and eventually I was able to fight the aliens and overcome. (though periodically they come back for a visit, but never stick around too long) Dad, you have been a wonderful example to me in so many ways. Through your blessed talents I have gained experience and knowledge. I believe I gained my basic love and desire of art from watching you. I look forward to learning even more in the future! (I have some things in mind... we'll talk)
Then, you became a father in law and a few years later, a grandfather. Man do you have a long list of folks who love and admire you! I could go on and on! I am infinately honored to call you my dad! I heart you with all my love!!!


Photobucket

No comments: