Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Award

I almost missed this! Another "happy" from Michelle... A Blog Award!! Mark this as my first ever! She gave it to all the lucky blogs she follows. What a sweetheart!
The rules say to post it on my blog and give it to others... so that's what I'm going to do....
Since this is my first attempt, I'm going to give it to 3 of the bloggers who share their wonderful talents with others....

1. Annie at Annette's Art
2. Darla at Artistic Accents by Darla
and
3.Mystele at Little Glimpses Studio

Photobucket

6 comments:

mystele said...

thank you so much, micah! can't wait to read your blog!

anni said...

Thank you so much Micah! I love your header of your blog!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Congrats on this award Micah and thank you SO much for sharing it with me!!♥ I'm honored!
Hugs, Darla

Deidra said...

I'm here from Mystele's blog and glad I found you. Your work is great. And now I'm headed over to check out your shop!

Miss Sandy said...

Congrats on the award, your art is beautiful!

icandy... said...

Micah! Hey girlie!!!! I'm the one who's hubby grew up in Searcy! We've connected in "world of whimsy"...
BTW, you are not alone... ice cream in the a.m. sounds REALLY good right now!
You are so very talented...a big thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Christina! :)